Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2015 Year in Review

Wow! What a year full of love, laughter, surprises, tears, and big changes. We traveled, spent time with family, and bonded as a family of six. Here's a little look back at all the fun we had...

January

Hubby went away for two weeks (day one of eleven) and we survived just mama and the 4 girls...






February the twins turned one and half and were far from the babies we once knew 




And we had some family photos taken...




March was a lot of family time with my mom visiting, the Maroon 5 concert with my sister in-law, Kendal's Odyssey of the mind competition, and a day date with Madison.






April - we celebrated Madison's 9th Birthday



We had our first camping adventure 





I went to PA to visit my sister to help celebrate her new house, engagement, and pregnancy!




May started our potty training adventure at just 21 months we took the leap with the 3 day method.. we can't say we are 100% trained at this point but we are close...




June started summer break lots of fun with all the girls




A trip to urgent care for Charlotte's smashed toe




July I was able to capture the birth of my good friends first daughter 





We headed north for a two week vacation to PA, NY, and DC to spend some quality time with Family.










August is a big month for Birthday's in our Family - aside from Kendal and the Twins my niece also celebrates her birthday!





And the Twins turned 2!





September was the month to announce baby five was on the way! 

I was able to write a guest blog post for Twin Talk Blog and shared it with you all... do you want more?


Then we announced and shared our Journey to baby five







And I started my first bump date at 11 weeks! 



October we struggled with two Toddlers that didn't like to get ready to leave the house




We announced the gender of baby number 5


My sister welcomed her first baby, a girl and I became an aunt again!






November we celebrated Thanksgiving with family and friends and we lost the pacifiers


December was all about the Holidays and family time...






The year flew by and looking back on all these memories I can't help but picture a new little sister in the mix. The last 2 years as a family of 6 have been wonderful with so many memories made I know the next years of our lives are only going to get better. But first up.. 2016 and we're ready for it!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...