Monday, January 5, 2015

Day One of Eleven

Today my husband left for a two week work trip (E l e v e n days to be exact). I am pretty used to him traveling weeks, months, even years at a time. But never before did I have f o u r daughters... two of them being under 2 and two of them being twins! I was asked a lot of the time while he was over seas "how do you do it?" As I am sure any spouse of one that travels can understand there is no magic sauce to being along and raising your children when you spouse is away. You just do it and figure it out along the way. While it is difficult to have my husband away I cherish the bonding time I get with my girls and I am looking forward to spending mommy time with my them. I am sure there will be tired and stressful days but we will get through them one at a time. Before we know it daddy will be home and this mommy will be headed to.... well I don't really know where but I am sure it will come to me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...