Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Year in Review


I am so super excited to look back at 2014 and remember all the amazing times we had. Of course 2014 wasn't aways laughs and happiness; we grew and changed a lot as a family during the year. 2014 marked the first year since Curt and I have been married (12 years) that we haven't had two incomes. It was and still is a learning experience for sure. I am sure that 2015 will continue to be learning and growing for us as well. Either way I am beyond excited to see what is in store for our family in 2015. 

We started off the year with a lot of growth for the family and modification of our current style of living.

Our first family of 6 photo session - I am so in love




Happy Valentines Day!





I can't believe how much Charlotte and Olivia grew over the months changing every day from the baby faces to mini toddlers. Watching them with their big sisters always brought so much excitement and joy. 




April was Madison's 8th Birthday this girl has changed so much. Her personality has come out loud and proud this year!



Kendal and Madison headed to the father daughter dance







Happy Easter from these little bunnies!


April Was also the month I kicked off this blog (Welcome) and it has been so much fun. My goal for 2015 is to blog once a week. I have had so much fun sharing with you all and hosting some pretty amazing giveaways!

In May Charlotte and Olivia turned 9 months (update) - there were so many changes this month it was hard to keep up!




June brought our first supper club (here) and it was a blast and a great way to spend time with friends and create some great memories and laughs. 





July was all about lessons learned and the test of friendship. The twins turned 11 months and I probably struggled with this month the most! 






August brought a move and two big birthdays. Kendal turning 10 and the twins turning 1. It was a great month full of many many memories for our family. 






August was also our 12 year wedding anniversary! 12 years I just can't believe it -its been a great ride and I know year 13 will be the best yet. 


September brought some reflection on my part - working on finding out who I am (here)





Who could forget October and a very festive Halloween. It was a blast and one we won't forget!




November welcomed the month of sickness for Kendal, Daddy, and Charlotte. It was difficult but we made it through and even had a little Thanksgiving dinner to make us feel better. 


December also welcomed some sickness for Madison and myself as well as my 36th Birthday! Wow- I can't believe I am 36!! Christmas eve was a lot fun with family and friends and we welcomed Christmas with excitement!







What a memorable 2014 I am excited for all that we have learned and how it will shape us in 2015. I can't wait for all the memories ready to be created this year!

Thank you all for joining "us" on this perfectly imperfect journey I hope you will stick around to see what 2015 brings!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...