Friday, April 11, 2014

Welcome!

So "this" is happening, I am part proud and part wondering what I am doing... but either way here I am and I'm ready to share and share a lot...

 I have been thinking about this for a long time! Probably since I was pregnant with the twins... But lately I have been feeling like I really need and want to blog about this thing I call my perfectly imperfect life. You may be wondering why I decided to title, name, call this blog "Living this perfectly imperfect life" well it could be a long story and I am sure we will get into the nuts and bolts of it someday soon, but the short story is this... 
I "follow" lots (and by lots I mean more than some and less than others) twin mamas and many other mamas on Instagram (IG). Many of them have blogs that I just love reading and this is partly why I have felt the need to share my story and honestly my learnings from life. I was talking with another twin mama... new to twin mommy hood with two new beautiful twin girls.... PLUS 3 other beautiful children giving her 5 total! I reached out to her because well let's face it I (we) have been asked A LOT of times are you gonna try for that boy... yes, the twins are ONLY 8 months and we have been asked A LOT... did I mention A LOT??? Either way this is something (we) as a family are considering. I wanted to get some perspective from another twin mama and mama of five what its like. Through the course of our conversation she said something to me that stuck. She said "we know it won't be easy or organized but we do know that it will be perfectly imperfect" (ok something like that). Here's the thing, that comment stuck with me and I began to think about my life to this point and my life into the future (well as much as you can think into the future). There have been many times in my life where I tried to be perfect and well honestly thought I was or could make everything perfect. But life has a way of making you see perfect isn't what's important and when is life really perfect anyway? 
So here we are, I am excited to share my journey, my family's journey and just what we have learned and what we will continue to learn from this perfectly imperfect life. 

Oh and by the way that other twin mama that helped to inspire the name of this "blog" well she has a blog of her own and here it is http://www.countrygirlsuburbanliving.com

Next up... my twins birth story oh and here they are...

And just for good measure here are my other two super fabulous daughters- and don't worry you will get to know all of them very well!


Lastly, thank you for going on this journey with me- I hope that in a small way I can bring some, joy, peace, faith, love, or laughter to your life! 
~Kristy




1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great job momma. Excited to follow along with you

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...