Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thirty Four Weeks






How Far Along - 33/34 weeks
I'm just going with the "double week" dating system at this point.. the number of weeks doesn't change the fact that she will be here in 3 weeks!

Total Weight Gain - 23 pounds - The doctors office got a new fancy digital scale last week so maybe it's more accurate than the old style slide scale... we will see at my appointments this coming week!

Maternity Clothes - Every time I walk into my to find something to wear (most likely one of my 5 gray maternity shirts) I see my "non-maternity" tops and I find myself asking "could I fit in those" haha no way but listen after a while you just want something different! I know this belly has really gained some circumference over the last weeks because my favorite tank tops are starting to no longer cover "all" of my belly... but I'm gonna make it work... because hey they are my favorite!

Sleep - Soon to come a post about (re)sleep training toddlers after you move and put them in beds... If that tells you anything about how my sleep has been! I just keep reminding myself that baby girl will be her in 3 weeks so I have 3 weeks to get the twins on a good sleep schedule AND sleeping through the night again. There is progress so I am hopeful I can maybe have a week before she arrives of something that resembles sleep. when I do get a chance to sleep uninterrupted by the twins I am sleeping pretty well. Eventually, my hips start hurting and indigestion sets in and by that time the twins are usually in bed with us... So it is what it is at this point!

Miss anything? Getting out of bed without feeling all the muscles pulling in my belly and walking from the bed to the bathroom without being out of breath! I love hearing other say I sound like I just ran a mile when they talk to me on the phone... I want to say "why yes I did just run mile, thank you very much". Baby girl certainly loves to have her little booty pushing right up under my ribs... I am however thankful that it's not her foot or elbow!

Cravings - Still pretty much hungry all the time and majorly craving anything sweet but finding chocolate gives me indigestion so I am kinda just doing what ever I want and dealing with the backlash as it happens. Hey I only have 3 weeks left might as well enjoy them!!

Symptoms - If you didn't notice yet... indigestion! I Remember how bad it got with the twins to the point where I was sleeping sitting up. I am feeling that time is rapidly approaching. Sometimes it gets to the point where I actually feel like I will be sick... so that is fun. I've also started to get some mild swelling in my hands and feet as the day progresses.

Looking forward to- March 15th?? Ok, so yes, when you get to the end of your pregnancy you start to feel like "I'm just ready" while I do feel that way I am conscious of that fact that if not for the Cholestasis I would still have 5-6 weeks left. Even though the thought of meeting this new little girl is on my mind daily I am also trying to cherish every single movement and moment I have left with her all to myself... and maybe trying to commit all of it memory... we never know what the future holds. My sister in-law and good friend are throwing me a little baby sprinkle this weekend... I can't wait to spend some time with my friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...