Thursday, February 18, 2016

Family Photos

Being a photographer I love to capture memories for my friends and family. But at the same time it can be difficult to find someone to photograph your own family!! And we tend to put bigger family photos on hold for probably longer than we should. I have plenty of photos of my girls but knew I would want some photos to document this pregnancy and our final few weeks as a family of 6. My good friend has taken photos for us in the past and I loved them so we made a "date" to take some family / maternity photos this past weekend.

I cherish anytime I can have my family together to capture fleeting moments in our lives. Soon there will be 5 girls for us to love, those first moments and days will no doubt be capture by my camera. I can't wait to share them...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...