Friday, August 5, 2016

Let's take some pictures

I love a good reason to take photos and when all the grandkids get together I can't get my camera out fast enough. The only part of our family that lives in Florida is my husband's sister, her husband, and three kids. My sister lives in Pennsylvania and my brother in New Mexico. The rest of our family lives in New York. So while we were there for vacation we took advantage of all of us being together and took some photos and I got some shots of my sister and her little girl Paisley.

It's crazy how fast the kids grow and change especially when you don't see them very often. I am glad we were able to capture some photos of all of them.















Looking back I realized I should have taken some photos of all of my mom's grandkids (the above are my mother and father in-law's grandkids) major mess up on my part :( sorry mom...


Here is my sister and her sweet daughter Paisley Jade












I'm sure the next time we are all together again everyone will look much different!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...