Monday, August 15, 2016

Kendal turns TWELVE!




I literally just created this new post and started to title it "Kendal turns 10" why do I do that?? I seriously look at her all the time and think wow she is 10. But the reality is this girl is 12 and one more year closer to being a teenager (although I am sure most moms of 12 year olds would agree she is practically already 18). Today Kendal starts middle school! How on earth did she grow up so quickly?
There are so many things about Kendal that make me smile; like the way she cares for her little sisters even after she just had a fight with one of them or the way she loves her family even when things aren't going exactly the way she wants. Kendal is smart beyond her years and impresses us all the time with her knowledge of the world around her. She is funny and will sing nearly any song she hears and if you are in the car with her you better be ready to sing along with her.
Kendal and I share a lot of the same characteristics which is sometimes good and sometimes well... not so good. We are both very emotional often acting with our emotions and not so much our heads, usually causing us to throw all logic out the window. But those same emotions make Kendal the sweet loving girl she is and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

I will always thank Kendal for making me a mom and I am glad we get to go through life as mother and Daughter.

Happy 12th Birthday Kendal we love you so much.


Kendal turns 11




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...