Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Favs


one. Back to school! Ok yea I said it! It's been a great summer having all the girls home and we had lots of adventures but I am excited for the big girls to head back to school. Heading back to school is an adventure in and of itself. Madison is starting 5th grade at the brand new elementary school and Kendal starts 6th grade aka middle school. It's going to be a great year and I can't wait to watch these girls learn and grow.



two. Olympics! I seriously LOVE the olympics, I always have. I remember staying up late as a kid watching the olympics with my family and there was so much excitement. Kendal was born during the 2004 summer olympics and I remember staying up all night the day she was born watching the opening ceremonies and then watching all of the events while I was in the hospital.

#phelpsface


three. baby giggles (and smiles) Parker is really starting to become more animated when we talk to her. She smiles so much and really all we have to do is smile at her. My absolute favorite is when she smiles with her whole body, it is just the best thing. The giggles oh the giggles we are all addicted to them. And once she starts we don't ever want her to stop; that often requires us to bring our A game in the silly department. She has the cutest giggle ever and it is quite contagious for all of us.



four. Salads in a Jar. My husband has been on a salad kick for the last few weeks and recently I tried layering them in a jar. I remember reading a while back how easy it was to layer the salads and you could essential meal prep them for the entire weeks lunches. We haven't done that yet but it's coming. They are so easy to put together and can be eaten right out of the jar!



five. Birthdays! August is a big birthday month for our family we have 5 birthday's to celebrate this month and that means a lot of cake for all of us! Kendal turns 12 on the 13th and the twins turn 3 on the 18th! My nice and my brother in-law also have birthdays!

Happy Weekend Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...