Wednesday, August 31, 2016

14 Years!



Holy cow 14 years! My hubby and I have been married for 14 years and quite honestly it feels like we've only just begun. Like most married couples we have been through our share of ups and downs. Each time we had one of those downs we came out stronger than before, stronger in love and in faith. Our ups have been amazing and we know there are so many more to come. We've brought 5 beautiful daughters into this world and there's no one I'd rather raise them with.

So here's to another 14 years (and more) together and more getting to know each other, the best is certainly yet to come.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...