Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer!

It's summer!! And we are ready for it! Usually, I find myself wondering what the heck I'm going to do with the kids all summer long but for some reason (A new baby) I'm not worried this year. It's been a fun, busy, and crazy school year for Kendal and Madison and that also means the same for the twins. School drop off and pick up, projects, concerts, after school activities, forgotten lunches, early pickups, and a whole lot more made us one busy family. But now that summer is here I'm looking forward to slower mornings (Maybe even some sleeping in), long afternoons at the pool, park dates, lunch outside, evening walks, and a whole lot more.

Since Paker joined our crew I've longed for the big girls to be home for all of the reasons mentioned above and of course to have some more hands to help with the twins. It's only been a week since school let out and we've accomplished much on our summer list.

In a few days Kendal heads to upstate New York (where the majority of our family lives and the hubby and I grew up) to spend a few weeks with the in-laws. In a few weeks the rest of the family will head to New York for my sister's wedding! It is sure to be an adventure driving from Florida with two nearly 3 year olds and a 4 month old! Throw in some hometown eats and the county fair and it's sure to be a fun time for us all. Not too mention a lot of my family still hasn't met Parker!

Giving the kids lots of activities to fill their days so that we don't hear "I'm bored" multiple times a day is always a challenge but with five kids we should be able to manage! So here's to summer and all the fun adventures that await!















Summer 2015












No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...