Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Half Birthday Parker!





Yes, it's true Parker is 6 months old... half way to ONE! Guess I better start planning that birthday party right?? No, I am serious I already have a board on Pinterest. So many changes for this little one, no surprise there as that is what each new month brings. Big changes and small ones each one making Parker the sweet little babe she is today.


Her personality is glowing and we simply cannot get enough of her. I watch her sleep so peacefully while her Daddy wants to put her in our bed every single night. She is full of life and loves to try new things each and every day. She sits up on her own without support ... until she tries to look to the left or right of course. She loves her sisters so very much and is always watching every thing they do. Giggles can be heard nearly every time they are playing with her. She has taken an intense interest in our dog Bella. She loves to grab at her and always has a big smile on her face whenever she catches a glimpse her.


As you guessed it Parker still loves to eat and is eating solids twice a day. She eats very well of course and gets extremely excited each time she sees her food or even a spoon. She's a bit of a chunk and we wouldn't want it any other way. 

Her Smile brightens any room, makes any tough day better, and is completely contagious. We simply do not know what we would do without her. Happy 6 months Parker!



















I want to thank you all for your amazing support last month when I decided to share my heart regarding milestones on Parker's 5 month post. It means so much to me to know that we can come together as mothers and as parents to support each other on this crazy ride we call parenting. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...