Monday, December 14, 2015

Twenty Three Weeks



How Far Along - 23 weeks 2 days

Total Weight Gain - hmmmm I don't know :) and sometimes I like it that way... I haven't had a scale within my reach since mid-October and I think it is for the best. Finding out my weight every 4 weeks (soon to be 2 weeks) is enough for me! Reminding myself to eat healthy (most of the time) and drink lots of water is working so I will stick with it for now.

Maternity Clothes - Are their any other clothes?? Yes, it's true maternity clothes are my best friends and I have to say some of the tank tops I was wearing pre-pregancy (that I still wear now) are getting just a little short... not so much so that I can't wear them but kinda like a little warning.... your belly IS getting bigger... just so you know.

Sleep - Ehh.. pretty much my most favorite and most uncomfortable thing to do. I love going to bed at night because baby girl also likes to move a lot and just brings so much joy and calm to my evening. Falling asleep is pretty easy but staying asleep and comfortable is hard to come by.

Miss anything? Not much really. I tend to be an "over doer" in a lot of areas of my life and some days I realize I just can't do as much... like carrying the twins at the same time. I still do it but my body pays for it later. Even Olivia knows it hurts "mama's belly".

Cravings - Pastries... mostly cheese danishes.... I love those things, Especially from Starbucks I really don't think I can get enough. I really also love the Strawberry Acai' Refreshers from Starbucks... Another "thing" I can't seem to get enough of... although I do refrain from going there daily I certainly could go everyday (taking donations).

Symptoms - Overall I'm freeling pretty good, aside from the usual pregnancy aches and pains. I do tend to get braxton hicks contractions at night.. as I am trying to get comfortable. They don't hurt at this point... but I know that is coming.

Looking forward to- I feel like this belly has gotten bigger over the last few weeks and sometimes I am a bit shocked when I see myself in the mirror. Not a bad shocked I just know that it is only going to get bigger. This weekend we are taking the kids to Disney World for Christmas I simply cannot wait to see Charlotte and Olivia when they see their favorite characters! I love feeling baby girl move and I especially love the days she moves a lot and gives me some bigger kicks. There's nothing better than feeling the little baby you created move.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...