Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Twenty - Five





How Far Along - 25 weeks 3 days

Total Weight Gain - Officially 15 pounds from the Doctor visit today. I feel pretty good about this number, after a twin pregnancy everything seems different. According to the Doctor I am right on track. Belly is even measuring 25 weeks although it feels like it's about 30!

Maternity Clothes - Everything "maternity" still fits at this point but I am beginning to see some of the size "small" shirts I bought in the beginning... thinking I could wear them to the end are starting to become a bit tight and short. I'm sure they will be good for a few more weeks and then they will need to remain "home" shirts only!

Sleep - I wish this report could change but unfortunately sleep is still not an easy task for me. Now that my belly is getting bigger, baby girl is moving more (and more forcefully), braxton hicks are picking up, and muscle aches are starting sleep is just not a friend of mine...comfortable sleep anyway. I can still fall asleep pretty quickly and easily but that only lasts about 3-4 hours (sometimes longer if I'm lucky) then it's about 30-40 minutes sleep at a time. Add to that two toddlers that are not sleeping well and it's not always a fun night.

Miss anything? I haven't felt myself missing anything recently and overall I feel pretty content with with what limitations I have because of this belly and growing baby girl.

Cravings - Chocolate tops the list again, along with the returning favorites of subs, pastries, and Starbucks refreshers. The other day I was killing time between my oil change and picking the kids up from school so I grabbed some lunch at one of my favorite sub places. When I was getting ready to pay I put my phone number in for my "rewards" and image my delight when they said my sub was free!! Woohoo craving satisfied and money in my pocket!

Symptoms - Since I am nearing the 3rd trimester (holy cow!) many of the usual symptoms are starting to show up. Back ache, muscle cramps, and braxton hicks are the top of the list right now and they are pretty manageable. I have to remind myself to slow down and take it easy from time to time especially with the twins being so active.

Looking forward to- The New Year! We will hopefully be moving into a new house (to rent) sometime in January and I can officially start nesting and then this little one will be here very soon after! I can't believe how crazy fast this time has flown (don't we all feel that way), I'm really just trying to cherish every single moment I have with this girl all to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...