Thursday, April 6, 2017

ELEVEN




Funny how Birthday's work... they seem to keep coming year after year after year and when you have multiple children it can feel like there is always a Birthday coming up. And this month we get to celebrate Madison. I honestly don't even know where to start ... Maddy is 100 percent her own person, she speaks her mind, cherishes her sisters, jokes about nearly everything, has a flair for the dramatics, and loves a great cuddle sesh. Not only is Maddy all of these things but she is seemly more and more like her father every single day and she is certainly daddy's little girl. Not only is she daddy's little girl but she is one of the best big sisters around. I can't tell you how many times a day the twins reference "Maddy" and I'm pretty sure there is nothing she wouldn't do for her sisters.

It's not always easy being a parent not to mention a parent to five very different girls. Each day is a learning experience and just when we think we have nothing left to learn about one of our children they turn right around and surprise us. I am grateful for Madison in many ways... too many to list ... but I am most grateful she is part of our family and has taught me more about motherhood than I ever thought possible. She sees the world differently than I do and even though this can be frustrating at times it's one of the things I love most about her. I can only assume at least one of her three younger sisters are going to be just like her.

It's been wonderful watching Maddy grow into a beautiful, fun loving, sassy, smart young girl. I know the best is yet to come and I can't wait to see what's next for her. We love you Madison Happy Birthday!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...