Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Eve

Another tradition in my husbands family is to host a Christmas Eve party each year. I remember when we first started dating I would go to church with his family then to their house for a party filled with a lot of people, a lot of food, and a lot of laughs. When I think of Christmas I always think of and remember these parties with such happiness. We knew after we got married that we would continue this tradition with our own family and friends. Shortly after moving to Florida we hosted our first Christmas Eve party with just us and one friend with their kids. This year we had our family plus 3 others as well as their children and another family friend. It was of course a great time with lots of laughs, with kids running and playing, and a lot of food. I wasn't feeling too hot (from the flu.. of course) but still managed to have fun time with our friends. I feel very fortunate to carry on this tradition and I can't wait to see how it grows in the years to come.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...