Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Enter if you dare... Supper club is were its at

It's baaaaack... that's right Supper Club has made a reappearance! We took a few months off, scheduling 4 families and 12 kids is not easy yo! But, we got it done this past weekend and it was super spooky!! Our host and hostess put on a great feast and invited us all to wear our Halloween costumes (our hostess loves Halloween) so this supper was right up her ally.

One of the things I love about our group is that none of us are afraid to be who we are...even if that means we wear our little black dress and it was made for our wife! Or we aren't afraid to really get into character (that would be my husband... you'll get it when you see the photos). I also love how amazing our children get along with each other. They are like 12 little best friends and I know they will always have each others backs.

The FOOD!






The ADULTS (LORD HELP US)







Our hostess and host ... creepy right?


And this Ladies and gentlemen is my husband 
Do not ask me what he is doing- but my guess it that this "pose" is part of his "costume"


THE KIDS ALL 12 OF THEM!









Spending time with this group of people is a reminder that even though we may label someone as our "friend" we know they are much more... they are family and nothing feels more right than when we are all together.

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...