Thursday, January 19, 2017

Parker Elaine - TEN months




Double digits .... she's almost ONE someone please tell how this happened? Last year at this time we were just finding out baby girl would be coming early and we couldn't wait. We wanted to hold her so much and see what she looked like.. see who she looked like. I prayed for her every single day hoping my condition wouldn't harm her. I tried so hard to remember every single movement of her's. And now here we are 2 (very) short months away from her Birthday. The party planning has commenced and let me just say it's going to be amazing.

Miss. Parker is such a blessing (of course all of our girls are) but there is just something different about her she really brightens each and every day and every one she comes in contact with. Her smile is so amazing and love and happiness just oozes from her. This little life  knows no sadness no hardships just love unconditional love from everyone around her.

This month Parker got her first TWO Teeth it was quiet the shock and I honestly didn't even see it coming!! One on the top and one on the bottom... leave it to this little one to get her first teeth this way! She seems to have another one coming in on the top and this time we know all about it. She's definitely been a little on the fussy side the past few days. Our whole family had a the worst stomach bug about a week ago and poor Parker got in on the action as well... watching a baby puke is absolutely the worst. She also ended up with a UTI which helped us also discover she is allergic to penicillin. I tell you this girl is really blazing her own trail in life and I love that about her.

She's not quiet crawling yet but loves to turn herself in circles both on her belly and on her butt. She pulls herself up to kneeling and I caught her sitting herself up in the crib the other day! Thanks to a trick we learned from cousin Paisley she is able to stand on her own against the wall. She also loves to stand and hold the couch. It's just a blast watching her find her way, with no pressure to crawl. Another trick we learned from cousin Paisley... she will do it when she's ready.

This girl is a whole 22 pounds... and the chunk is just adorable on her and I can't imagine her without it. She LOVES to eat and will eat ANYTHING we put in front of her. She's about given up on the baby food and prefers to eat what we are eating and LOVES carbs (Just like her mama). I'd list her favorites but the real story is.... everything is her favorite.

Parker loves playing and we can tell she is just ready to get on the move to chase after her big sisters. She claps her hands, signs more (sometimes), says baba and (I think) she says hello when she puts her hand to her ear like she's on the phone. She loves mamas glasses and would love for mama to hold and be near her ALL.THE.TIME... and mama would love the same.

I wish daily for time to slow down but until that happens I'm just going to love on this little one for as long as she will let me.

We love you Parker Elaine... Happy Ten Months!

PS Did I mention my child has EPIC hair?????? No.... see below

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...