Monday, December 5, 2016

It has been forever!

I feel like it has been forever since I used my little corner of the internet to ramble about my family shenanigans. Truth be told I have been super busy the last month with photo sessions for the holidays and it seems every time I opened my computer was to edit a photo session! As much as I missed sharing on here it has been a lot of fun this Holiday season meeting so many new and amazing families and their kids! I can't wait to get back into the swing of posting a few times a week again, but for now here is some of what I have been working on in the photography world!






















And who could forget my girls 💓💓💓















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...