Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Three

Wow... Three is crazy H O L Y C O W!! Listen, I know I have been through the three's twice before and either I don't remember them or they were just much easier one at a time. Of course I've heard all of the funny statements about three year olds most notably the "threenager" and yes Charlotte and Olivia are exactly that. And let's be honest one of my girls is nearly a real teenager and the twins seem to be closer to the teenage attitude than she does.
Here are few fun examples for you...

... Olivia crying... she hurt her foot ... I look at her foot ... pick up her foot ask her where it hurts... she screams "Don't touch it".... ummmm ok sorry I thought you wanted me to look at it.. guess not

.... Charlotte looking through her Halloween Candy ... she found want she wanted but proceed to tell her dad ... " I know I had three of these ... who at them?" One, way to go on the counting Charlotte, two, where the heck did that come from?? Crazy girl!

.... I really wanted to take some family photos this past weekend, because let's just say the last 2 years haven't gone very well with Holiday photos. I spend the night prior making sure all outfits coordinated ... every try to coordinate 5 girls outfits?? Not easy! All the girl were very excited to take these photos... until it was actually time ... Olivia was having nothing to do with it ... she wouldn't change her outfit .... she was definitely throwing the attitude around and let's just say I didn't get those photos... again


I love these girls like mad and while these things sometimes leave me shaking me head I really wouldn't have it any other way. These girls are fiercely independent and I love that about them, it gives me a small glimpse into the future.  There is never a boring day and we can't wait to see what the next day will bring with them. I am just hopeful that when Parker hits three there is no longer such thing as a "threenager" .... Good luck with that right???











No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Potty Training ~ The 3 day method

It seems impossible to say but I think we did it - the girls are officially potty trained! Potty training them has been on my mind for the l...